1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Should Get an Oscar...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Sep 27, 2013.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...for the best Science-Fiction Story of the Year!

Just a few weeks ago, he had everyone believing that Putin, and he was on the brink of a new cold war, and TODAY; he is shaking hands with Putin as they solidify a new chemical weapons agreement between Russia and the US!

I applaud the president for his poker face skills. He definitely had me fooled when it came to the anger he was supposedly holding for the Rooskies since they took in the Wikileaks traitor and a few other incidents to burn the US!

I guess we are back to politics as usual, at least when it comes to the man who is selling the US "down the tubes! :type:

I guess we should have become accustomed to his bold face lies:

1) He promised we could keep our insurance, he just failed to tell us that this decision depended upon us having enough money to afford it; or, if our employer was going to keep it!
    2) He promised he'd adopt a dog from the local animal shelter...he broke his word twice here!
    3) He promised to empty out Guantonimo.
    4)He promised to end the war in the middle east, but we still have body bags coming home from that part of the world.
    5) And now he is playing nice with Russia!

This guy is a bold face liar, and I can hardly wait until 2016. He can't be trusted, but then again, who in Washington can be trusted today!

We need to get morality and values back to America, but, sadly, I think we are too far gone to ever see that happen! Maybe we will go by way of Rome...:tear:

In the words of Dorothy, from the land of Oz, "there's no place like home!" And home to me is heaven! Let's all click our heels together and maybe the Lord will come again, soon! :praying: