1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Should Have Spoken Sooner About Plane Terror Attack

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Dec 28, 2009.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

How does flying in a plane give you any special authority on whether or not the President spoke too late or too soon?

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Plenty of folks will criticize him for it. Unfortunately it won't be the mainstream media. The only thing they will hook on is that "extremists right wingers" are criticizing the President.

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Being a professional business traveller, airline security is very high on my radar. I'd be the first to get bent out of shape if I thought the POTUS should have spoken sooner on the topic.

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Should Obama Officials Be Fired Over Failed Terror Plot?

Yes, the whole lot of them, and we don't really need a TSA. After all, the first responders who handled the problem weren't government agents. But, of course, the solution will be more regulations to be forced upon everyone who's not a problem under the pretense that it will "prevent" a terrorist attack. Let's see if government can actually administer justice upon the terrorist that failed in this most recent attempt or whether it will just be another gold mine for the lawyers of the civil courts.

5. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

Article Link

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Despite his protestations to the contrary, Obama will continue to be seen as weak on protecting the country from terrorists.

Why? Because he is.

He has systematically dismantled the Bush apparatus through appointments of unqualified cronies and intimidation of intelligence officers.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2009/12/kristol_obama_can_still_design.asp