1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama Shuffles, Does the Moonwalk on Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Oct 7, 2009.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

i don't know. We still have troops in Germany and Japan 60+ years after WWII! We still have troops in South Korea 56 years after the cease fire!

I agree that the American people are tired of the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq>

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    How many of those are having to dodge bullets and roadside bombs on a regular basis?

3. OldRegular

None that I know of!

Ken

You are beating a dead horse. I agree with you in principle. The problem arises because of the 8 issues I mentioned previously.

4. OldRegular

It is said that Nero fiddled while Rome burned. Obama is fiddling around, holding endless strategy sessions with his leftist advisors, with input from the Nobel Peaceniks and motor mouth Biden. Meanwhile American Soldiers are dying in Afghanistan.

If the Taliban succeeds in Afghanistan then look for Pakistan to fall. Given that, the terrorists will have nuclear weapons.