1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama supports aborting his grandchildren

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ajg1959, Sep 1, 2008.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

Of course he was. He said he'd rather they have abrtions because children were a burden, a punishemnt, and non persons anyway.

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

I've posted it, others have posted it, where he specificaly says he'd rather his daughters not be punished by having children and rather they ave abortions. He is supporting and suggesting the murder of his grandchildren. As a grandparent I find this one of the most evil things possible.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

It's what he said, reported in newspaper after newspaper, on tv news, direct wuotes from him, and even on some tv station websites the video. Yes he supports the murder of his grandchildren.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Now you have taken his commment out of their intended context. While disgusting all the same, Obama was speaking in the context of if his daughters became pregnant at an early age and the child was unwanted.

The title suggests he never wants grandchildren to live. Wording is important for credibility. The slaughter of innocent unborn children is ungodly but lets not take Obama out of context.

5. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

So what if the title of the thread was, "Obama Supports Aborting His Unwanted Grandchildren"?

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Well I tell you what. Go ahead and make whatever titles you want. In the end it is not helpful.

As for your title sugestion I would have to ask does he currently have any unwanted grandchildren on the way? If not it would be wrong.

7. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

"Obama says that he would support the abortion of a potential unwanted grandchildren if one of his daughters were to become pregnant by mistake"?:thumbs:

8. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

That's what pro-choice means. The mother makes the decision. He can't make the decision for her even if he wanted to.

Somehow I think you are confusing me with Obama However, the Lord gives us many thorns in our side. Blessings like gifts have two parts. There is the giver and the receiver. If you don't perceive your blessing as a blessing then your eyes you weren't blessed.

9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Any gift from God is a blessing. Our twisted view has no effect on this. Kind of a weird thing to say.

10. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I agree but I said a blessing in their eyes.

When a young woman put's her infant child in the microwave, she didn't view that child as a blessing.

11. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

The quote from BHO says nothing about "pro-choice." It says that he (BHO) would not want his daughter punished with a child if she were to make a mistake. That means that he would want her to have an abortion is such a case. Why is honoring life and giving the child up for adoption apparently not an option or not mentioned?

No I am not confusing the two of you. I am simply calling you out for defending the man on the issue of abortion and making excuses for him rather than confronting his words with the truth of Scripture. Your further explanation here is contrary to Scripture. Such an interpretation elevates the authority of personal experience over the authority of the Word. It is classic liberal Theology.

12. donnA

donnA Active Member

Really, does that mean the child would be any less his grandchild?
    How early is early? And who gets to decide? Once a child has been created, it is human being, and yet you think it deserves to be viciously cruelly, painfully murdered, because it is inconvenient?
    Actually in obamas original quote, it said nothing about being too young.
    Why would anyone consider a baby a punishment? This is pure evil.

#32 donnA, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
  13. donnA

donnA Active Member

The original quote by obama
    http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/348569.aspx
    notice he doesn't say what Revmitchell claims, that if they became pregnant at an early age. He actually equates having a baby with having STDs.
    Here you go, him saying it in his own words
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbZJYWjkAPo
    he says nothing about an early age.
    Plus, if they are old enough to 'make a mistake' they are old enough to ahve a baby, and not murder it.
    Which do you support, having a baby or murder?

14. JerryL

JerryL New Member

Could you provide a link where Biden said this?

15. donnA

donnA Active Member

Doesn't the bible says a child is a gift, or rather a blessing, so should we murder them. In effect saying we don't need a gift, or blessing, from God.

16. donnA

donnA Active Member

You must not have watched tv during the primary, everyone here heard it,s orry you didn't pay attention.

17. JerryL

JerryL New Member

I didn't watch, do you have a link?

18. donnA

donnA Active Member

19. donnA

donnA Active Member

20. JerryL

JerryL New Member

You are quoting something he said over a year ago. Why not put a date on your signature? No doubt Biden thinks different now, he is paired with him for some reason.

#40 JerryL, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008