1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama Threatened to Shoot Down Israeli Jets Attacking Iran

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Jedi Knight, Mar 1, 2015.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Google church mouse guy's claim:

Brzezinski publicly called for war with Israel

It goes far beyond 'fishy' and his usual gross hysterical exaggerations, it's an outright lie, unless of course he can come up with a citation for his absurd silly claims, which he never does.

CMG has zilch creditability with me when it comes to any semblance of objectivity.

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wouldn't that be an act of war to shoot down a plane engaged in an attack? Why do you say that it would not be an act of war?

4. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In my world I would never allow the tail to wag the dog, which was precisely Netanyahu's intent with a 'preemptive strike' against Iran - start a war and have the good ol' U.S. finish it for them. Israel receives eight million dollars a day from the U.S.. They do what we tell them to do, NOT the other way around. The right wingnut 'patriots' (what a joke) on this board would have the U.S. serve Israel like a farm mule. You all want a POTUS that if Likud says jump, he asks how high.

And you call this a public call for war against Israel? You should be ashamed for your deceitful ways:

Zbig Brzezinski: Obama Administration Should Tell Israel U.S. Will Attack Israeli Jets if They Try to Attack Iran - Sep 20, 2009

"The national security adviser for former President Jimmy Carter, Zbigniew Brzezinski, gave an interview to The Daily Beast in which he suggested President Obama should make it clear to Israel that if they attempt to attack Iran's nuclear weapons sites the U.S. Air Force will stop them.

"We are not exactly impotent little babies," Brzezinski said. "They have to fly over our airspace in Iraq. Are we just going to sit there and watch? … We have to be serious about denying them that right. That means a denial where you aren’t just saying it. If they fly over, you go up and confront them. They have the choice of turning back or not. No one wishes for this but it could be a 'Liberty' in reverse."

The USS Liberty was a U.S. Navy technical research ship that the Israeli Air Force mistakenly attacked during the Six Day War in 1967....."

Yea CMG, you should do something to bring that hysterical, paranoid imagination of yours under control.

#24 kyredneck, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
  5. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Seems to me the above ABC article supports the validity of the OP topic. Obama may well have had the intestinal fortitude to tell the Israelis, "don't do it".

Kudos to him if he did! He undoubtedly spared us a GIGANTIC ME quagmire if he did.

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Will you ever stop making personal attacks on anyone who says anything that you disagree with, Kentucky?

7. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not attacking you, I'm pointing out the fact that you routinely make statements that are grossly exaggerated if not outright false. No personal attack intended.

8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is another personal attack. Why can't you debate the issues and leave everything else out of it? Everyone can see your Chicago-style tactics.

9. kyredneck

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whatever. You said Brzezinski publicly called for war with Israel. He absolutely DID NOT publicly call for war. If this is not an outright lie it's as gross an exaggeration that you've made that I've seen.

You should repent and cease this unethical behavior.

#29 kyredneck, Mar 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2015
  10. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Look, Ziggy is not in the administration for a reason. He said that we should shoot down Israeli jets over Iraq and he probably was the inspiration behind the false Arab newspaper report that said that Obama said that. I merely suggested that it would be an act of war to attack Israeli warplanes.

You disagreed and since you have launched a series of personal attacks on me. It is not personal if I disagree with you. You should not take it as personal when I do not see things the same way that you do.