1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama to Use 19 Executive Orders on Gun Control...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jan 15, 2013.

?
  1. It is his right; I support his use of the EO...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. He is using these Orders to move controversial issues upon Americans!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. I do not support the use of EOs...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I feel Obama is close to becoming a dictator...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. America needs to pay close attention to what Obama is doing...

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  6. Executive Orders are legal and do not reflect the making of a dictatorship...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Executive Orders should be examined more closely by Congress...

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  8. The Supreme Court and Congress should test and over rule EOs that overstep Presidential powers...

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  9. I have no opinion...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. No choice reflects my thoughts. See my comments...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...Sources say he's weighing as many as 19 possible actions he could take through executive order. Those options could include more aggressively enforcing existing gun laws, beefing up national research on guns and ordering stricter action against people who lie on gun sale background checks. They could include ordering tougher penalties for gun-trafficking offenses and ordering federal agencies to make data on gun crimes more readily available.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...in-bb|dl2|sec1_lnk2&pLid=257422#ixzz2I6HU0Ddh

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d10|htmlws-main-bb|dl2|sec1_lnk2&pLid=257422#

My question is this: Does what Obama is contemplating to do put him in line with other dictators around the world? Isn't this the way dictators start out? After all, his most recent executive order was the highly questionable two year "Dream Act" to exempt children of illegal aliens from deportation if they are enrolled in school. In fact, some see this EO as a covert, yet subtle step to force the hand on Amnesty.

Will Obama and his use of Czars and the once seldom used Executive O exemption policy push America even closer to being under the control of a dictator?

#1 righteousdude2, Jan 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013