1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obamacare case is political pickle for Republicans

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, May 30, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have to understand that crabby, in good DNC operative fashion, is staying on message no matter what anyone posts. He is going to continue to use the phrase "the GOP will suffer greatly" and use the word "pickle" over and over again per his marching orders. He knows none of it is true but the DNC is now trying to create perception where none otherwise exists.

#22 Revmitchell, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
  2. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Back in post 11 I responded to American dream's assertion that Republicans have done nothing about abortion. I asserted that over the years in my discussions with him I have proven that to be false.

You then came along and said I have proven nothing. So I posted a link to all the threads I have created showing American Dream's assertion is false. I responded to you. Now since I responded to you and have shown your claim to be false you accuse me of derailing the thread.

OK. But you were willing to engage me on that issue until I proved you wrong.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It seems that the best leaders for this country are all college professors--or have you noticed?

4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You proved nothing in this thread on the subject of the thread. Now you pull out posts on a totally different topic claiming this proves something here. But it doesn't.

Try discussing the topic of the thread. Thanks in advance.

5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And think of the chaos that will result if the SC rules against the government.

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I responded to your statement. I suggest you stay on topic.