1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama's AG Holder--just can't say "Islam."

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, May 15, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

What an absolute piece of trash.

Here's an encounter for you, between Holder (terrorist sympathizer and racist--in charge of enforcing our laws (!)), and Rep. Lamar Smith of the Judiciary committee:

http://www.ocregister.com/opinion/-248862--.html#article-comments

If this guy stays AG for another term, we'll have to start posting in Arabic.

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

More from this imbecilic administration: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/17/obamas-invisible-islam/

and:

I find the article's final sentence quite chilling, and possibly prophetic:

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==Trying to figure out how that does not violate Matthew 5:21-22, Romans 12:9-21, Titus 3:1-2, etc. It is one thing to strongly disagree with someone's positions, it is another thing to call them "an absolute piece of trash". In Scripture we are commanded "to malign no one...". Calling someone "an absolute piece of trash" seems to violate that. Let's not allow politics to cause us to sin by disobeying the Word of God.

==I don't know if AG Holder is a racist or not, again I try to avoid being guilty of maligning someone, but I certainly don't believe he is a "terrorist sympathizer". Do I agree with Holder's position? Certainly not. I believe he has, like many on the American left, fallen prey to an extreme form of political correctness. He is so afraid of offending someone that he will not call a duck a duck (mainly if he suspects that calling the duck a duck will offend the duck).

4. billwald

billwald New Member

"Radical" is primarially defined as "basic" so Holder is radically correct.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/radical

rad·i·cal   [rad-i-kuhl] Show IPA
    –adjective
    of or going to the root or origin; fundamental: a radical difference.
    thoroughgoing or extreme, esp. as regards change from accepted or traditional forms: a radical change in the policy of a company.
    favoring drastic political, economic, or social reforms: radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues.
    forming a basis or foundation.
    existing inherently in a thing or person: radical defects of character.
    Mathematics.
    a.
    pertaining to or forming a root.
    b.
    denoting or pertaining to the radical sign.
    c.
    irrational (def. 5b).
    Grammar. of or pertaining to a root.

5. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Pathetic. The guy can't even bring himself to speak the truth. Sad too that there are so many defenders of this type of cowardice, even on the BB.

6. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

I agree Cutter. But what we can see is that these ungodly men are acting and speaking in their ungodly ways..namely, that they are either silent or defend the wicked, and condemn the just.

7. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

How do you know Eric Holder is ungodly?

8. rbell

rbell Active Member

Repeated lies, and refusal to uphold his oath of office, would be a start.

Not to mention his hatred of white folks.

9. rbell

rbell Active Member

Among Holder's long list of stupid, dangerous, and borderline treasonous actions:

• Trying to prosecute Bush's folks (opposed by seven former CIA directors).
    • His butchering of the underwear bomber case (mirandizing the guy after 50 minutes was idiotic--and we're lucky we ended up with any intel from this goon).
    • The desire to prosecute Khalid Sheik Muhammad in a civilian trial. IMO, if this goes through, and Americans are killed because of it, Holder should be tried for treason, and given the maximum penalty.
    • Holder withheld info from Congress during his confirmation about his opposition to military trials for terrorists. This just might get his sorry tail fired (if we're lucky).
    • Holder's referring to Americans as a "nation of cowards" because we don't agree with him on all matters racial (racist?).
    • Holder's refusal to admit that Islam has a role in the latest domestic terror attack.
    • Holder's refusal to admit that the recent Fort Hood shootings were Islamic-terror related (for cryin' out loud, the animal that was killing folks was shouting "Allahu Akbar!" as he did it...but Holder doesn't want that discussed).
    We know the guy's incompetent. And racist. And from his coddling of Islamo-terrorists, I'm wondering if he's a sympathizer to their cause. What else would explain Holder's pathological behavior? He is a danger to our country.

10. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    shiboleth. ask him if he can say that word. lol.