1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama's America Serves

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by LadyEagle, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

The apartment of a good Christian friend of mine was broken into by the FBI because they saw him talking to a suspected terrorist on the street. They didn't have a search warrant. Of course those are unnecessary these days. He was witnessing to the man.

The FBI warned him against telling anyone about the incident and refused to pay for the damage they had done.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

uh huh......

3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

First you ask for proof, and then you make a sarcastic remark when someone offers what you asked for. Looks to me like you ask these questions in an attempt to derail the conversation when you are loosing the debate.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

No proof offered just some anecdotal and vague scenario. I have lost nothing.

5. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You nailed it ... happens all the time ... and when proof is shown it is followed by silence.

About your friend .... that is one big civil liberty taken away by the Bush admin. warrentless searches.

#105 Crabtownboy, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
  6. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

You, dragon, (and crabby) are so judgemental and hypocritical......

To flame another BB poster as being sarcastic when the only reply he made was "uh-huh"

If a brief reply like that which only implies 'message received'..... and makes no issue one way or another is jumped on by you two....... then you're judgement is skewed, decidedly so, against any fairness. And that's a fact!
    I could say 'what should I expect of leftist' but that would be 'too general'. ---Funny how it is true of so many in your camp!

#106 windcatcher, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2008
  7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This thread is off topic and beyond the 10 page limit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.