1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama's love for Islam

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by SolaSaint, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Are you at all concerned about the 55 million unborn children who have been slaughtered in this country and your party and president who celebrate that slaughter?

The souls of Christians, who are now in Heaven, and were slaughtered by Muslims may be crying out to God:

Revelation 6:9-11
    9. And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
    10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
    11.And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Muslims do slaughter Christians don't you know and always have.

And it could be that the souls of some of those slaughtered in the abortuaries to this country, funded by the taxpayer, are crying out for the same thing.

I can do nothing about the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. But I may be able to keep the abortionists from slaughtering one unborn child.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Zaac cared as much about the things he talks about, he'd be so busy sharing the Gospel with the 1.5 billion Muslims, he'd have no time to write his provocative statements on this board. The truth is, he is all talk and no action! He has a cause in everything and anything that is opposed to the consensus of this board, but does nothing but spouts off! He has opinions, and no plan of action!

Truth is, he'd be the first to lose his head should he enter an area controlled by ISIS goons and tried to share the Gospel! But, if he did this, I know I'd admire his courage. It takes no courage to talk the talk, whereas it takes tons of courage to walk the talk!

As for caring about 1.5 billion Muslims, I am doubtful we could have any effect on changing their hearts, so I'd rather be concerned with billions of lost souls, still seeking something, while finding nothing! :type:

#42 righteousdude2, Feb 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2015
  3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Lol. I don't have a party. And stop this foolishness of pretending like you're so offended by the murder of 55 million when you have no compassion in you for 1 billion on the way to hell.

What's your point? You don't like Muslims. Jesus still wants to see some of them saved.

And Christians like yourself don't like them and probably never will, And thus you'll do nothing to point them to Christ. So you'd much rather harbor your dislike than love your enemies as God commands.

When was the last time you prayed for the salvation of some of these Muslims you don't like?

They are in the presence of God and better off than we are. God wasn't surprised by the abortions. They are gone. Where's your show of compassion for the souls of the billion plus Muslims who are still here?

That's a lie. You don't WANT to do anything but complain about them being this and that. You could point them to Christ as He commands.

So like I said. Stop this foolishness of pretending like you care about the unborn while repeatedly reinforcing that you don't give a crap about 1 billion plus folks already born.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Did Jesus Christ change your blackened heart? It continues to be utterly disgusting the way some of y'alls politics exposes the lack of love in you for anyone who doesn't meet your standards of approval.

5. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Neither of these guys can defend what they said. However, I will admit, T. Jefferson (who wasn't worth the plug nickel his face is stamped on) did use and read the Kuran, and he cut and pasted the parts of the Bible he liked into a Jeffersonian bible of his own.

http://christianscience.com/what-is...m-blog/thomas-jefferson-s-cut-and-paste-bible

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/warren...n-his-edited-gospels-aka-the-jefferson-bible/

Even so, if they are talking about Jefferson and others, who were mixed up and affiliated with the Masons, who were associated with Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine (A.A.O.N.M.S.), there is a possibility that Islam has some influence on the founding fathers, but it must not have been a lot of influence, as it is not mentioned or spoken of when it comes to God's influence on the founding fathers and the cornerstone of American building blocks!

6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a lack of respect (towards you), but not a lack of love. I am simply speaking the truth. You spend more time spouting off about things that are only meant to provocate others. Not issues you'd be willing to go and do and even die for if had be!

7. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And neither do you, except to make it seem like you care. When are you leaving for Syria to witness to those black hearted Muslim radicals? When you book passage to do this, than you can sit in judgment of the rest of us!

Get real :smilewinkgrin:

8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    At least OR is defending the lifes of the unborn. And that is admirable! :smilewinkgrin:

9. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then get to saving them Zaac. Nothings stopping you, just your legs and heart tripping over your own words and the mouth those words flow from! If you really care, get to it, and get off this forum! :thumbsup:

10. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is it possible that you could be wrong? After all you were dead wrong about me being Zaac.

I think pride will prevent you from admitting that you're wrong about anything.

11. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Okay, what I am I wrong about? You sure sound a lot like Zaac, and I am not the only one to point that out. People have been known to have more than one account on here, so, when you respond tro something I said, like you responded, it fuels the specualtion that maybe you are not who you say you are.

Maybe the deception in your heart is keeping you from being honest. If you want to point to a twig in my eye, the reason could be you have a log of deception in yours!

#51 righteousdude2, Feb 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  12. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

If you guys could wipe the froth from your mouth long enough to actually try and comprehend this, you might get it.

Obama said Islam has been woven into the fabric of our country since the beginning. He made no claim that Islam was in the constitution, or that Islam was instrumental in shaping our nation.

To put it simply, he said that there have been Islamic people that were part of this nation from the beginning. Islam has been here since the beginning.

I'm not saying it is a good thing that Islam was here. That's an entirely different debate, but can you guys calm down long enough to at least admit that Islam has been present in this nation since the beginning?

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Man you have straight lost your mind.:laugh: What reason would I have to create another screen name and say the same things I've been saying with the current screen name?

Now go on and apologize to that man for falsely accusing him.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep. Just keep letting the love pour.:laugh:

15. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I guess I was right about that pride thing. You're wrong and won't own up to it. So much for you showing that love of Christ thing.

#55 robustheologian, Feb 24, 2015
  16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

How the globalists use terrorism to take over countries

Manufactured crises used to justify military action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Rw2oBbKXUI

Obama loves them because they make good "regime change" proxy forces and great boogeymen to scare us with in the federal government's war on our constitution and liberties.

#56 poncho, Feb 24, 2015
  17. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh yes, now I remember - Alibaba and the 40 thieves!

HankD

18. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Matt,

Listen to the whole speech. He was trying to appease the Muslims in the crowd IMO. You don't say "woven into the fabric" to represent a tiny reference to Islam in the beginning of our country. He is trying to rewrite history to allow Islam a place in it. I'm beginning to think he would truly like to see America become a Muslim nation. Not saying he's a Manchurian, but?:thumbs:

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That may well be the case SolaSaint. But what he said was still accurate. Islam is woven into the fabric of the country. It already has a place in it.

The pattern of the majority in this country has been for centuries to give a very narrow version of history that hasn't included anyone but the majority with scant passing references to everyone else.

There were Muslims and Blacks and Indians and atheists and agnostics and people of many different backgrounds and creeds here at the beginning of this nation who did help shape it.

They are woven into the fabric of the country just as much as have been the majority.

20. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Woven into the fabric of our country certainly means much more than saying there were Moslems in the country at its founding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.