1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama's Rich Revelation

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Dragoon68, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Obama's Rich Revelation

Remind me how many years this outrageous farm subsidy program has been in place and who loves it so much they'll never let it go?

Here's another "perfect" example of government meddling in private industry that creates an artificial economic environment for farming.

It's the same thinking that would desire to keep the home ice delivery man employed in that trade generations after we have electric refrigeration.

It applies to the farmer, or the auto worker, or the banker, or the politician, or any other group.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not sure how this is meddling Why are those making this much money receiving tax payer subsidies?

Either way I doubt Barry will apply it to debt or just stop spending it. Most likely he will use it toward one of his unconstitutional entitlement programs. Not really any change.

3. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

Is this what your singing over:
    Or is it this which is part of the same story:
    Hmmmmmm............ politics over principal .......maybe? Nah...... that can't be it!

4. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I meant to say, and now will add....
    Thank you muchly for posting this.
    Informative!