1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Obama's White House: Hostile Work Environment for Reporters

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Newsweek's Jonathan Alter says Robert Gibbs sent him a "threatening email" in 2008 after he wrote an article critical of Barack Obama.

There is a kind of a threatening tone that from time to time, not all the time, but comes out of these guys in this White House, but that doesn’t excuse it. And, you know, they should not play that way, but they, they feel like they’re holding the cards in the relationship. They’ve got people’s access, you know, to hold over them.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/03/04/Christian-Network-Reporter-White-House-Bullied

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is this not like....

....Germany? When Hitler had his programs in place, he turned on the media that dared to turn on him. Are we seeing history repeat itself in 2013? :tear::tear::tear: I want to be the first to say that Hollywood types and the free-wheeling media will be the first to get their heads removed, as they are the most dangerous to any regime that doesn't want to be protested against or have light thrown upon their darkness.

I only hope, if this happens, that I am around to see the likes of Tom Hanks, Bill Maher and Michael Moore standing in line for the removal of their venomous heads, after they finely see the error of their ways [in supporting Obama], and turn against DC, in order to stop all their money from being sucked up in one form or tax or another! Of course, I will be more than happy to be part of any armed group with plans to rescue them. BTW! I'm just thinkin' outloud.

Today, the news media is on the block; tomorrow it's anyone else who may be seen with enough prominence to cause descent and civil unrest.