1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Odd answer to prayer

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by SaggyWoman, Jan 17, 2010.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Recently, God had answered the prayers of many and the person who was the one who was posting the prayer request (not at the BB) posted the fact that God had answered prayer.

A comment was made following the posting of the answer to prayer. The comment was, "Praise the Lord! God is still on His throne!"

I get the Praise the Lord part, but.....Did God really ever leave His throne??

2. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

She may have been parroting what she's heard before.

She would have done better to say "Praise the Lord! God reminded me that he's on his throne."

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Yeah. Sometimes when I see God's wonders, I will say, "And there is a God." Not that I ever doubt that God exists, but God reminds me over and over and over that He does exist by the wonders He does perform.