1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OH foster parents charged

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Gina B, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I'm not sure where you'll find this stuff on the news, perhaps it will be on a major news network soon, but....

After his mother allegedly passed out in a park from a heart condition, 3 yr. old Marcus Fiesel was reported missing. A massive search was put on, candle light vigel held, divers sent out.
    Turns out the little boy was allegedly left in a closet while the foster parents allegedly when out of state. When they returned, he was (allegedly) dead and then they (allegedly) burned his body.

I'm curious as to why he was in foster care, will try to find out.

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Did tey find the aleged ashes or how did they know he alegedly was killed?

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

sick sick sick

5. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

That absolutely breaks my heart that a child would have to go through that :tear:

6. Daisy

Daisy New Member

The Cincinnati Inquirer (linkie) has been following the story since Martin was first reported as missing.

The husband, according to that source, had bi-polar disorder as well as a live-in girlfriend. The boy had autism as well as being developmentally delayed (more $$ for a disabled foster kid?).