1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oh help. LOL

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by Gina B, Jun 7, 2011.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

ROTFL - You guys are fun.

Melanie? There's NO way I'm getting up at 4 am. The ONLY time I did that was when my daughter was violently vomiting and had to go to the hospital or if we're going on trips. Get up to do chores? NO WAY!!!

Well, it's hot already so the house is closed up and the two a/c units are running to hopefully keep the house cool enough. We're having guests tonight so I don't want to have a sweat lodge for them! LOL I think we're going easy tonight: grilled chicken, store bought potato salad and caesar salad with some nice bread and then berries with whipped cream and angel food cake for dessert. Our big freezer died so I'd do ice cream but we can't fit any in the inside freezer. :)

But in order to have them come today, I need to get this house finished. So I'll work on that this morning then clean the kids' rooms this afternoon. They've been dragging their feet for days so I'm going in with a trash bag - again. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

So how'd the visit and the grilling go?

There's a top secret way around having to do the black bag thing and cause yourself more work and is pretty simple! It goes like this:

"I'm going to come check every ten minutes and if enough is not done, I'll take one item of my choice. You never get it back, it'll be sold to pay for stressing me out, I'll use the money to buy myself a pair of new shoes or something. Or I'll keep it for my own enjoyment. In fact, I've REALLY been wanting an MP3 player (or whatever they may have that you could find useful) for myself so wow, you know what? I might just end up thanking you if you don't. So don't worry too much about getting it done, the more I think about it, the more excited I'm getting about getting something cool for myself. I'll be by in ten minutes for the first check."

3. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

LOL Gina!

(plus enough extra characters to post)