1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Okay, why is this??????

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by windcatcher, Mar 17, 2008.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

This makes my 3 rd posting in this forum.....

All because I can't find the continuation of a thread which was not obsolete and was started by Sopranette??? I think??????

But this forum has allowed these 2 going on 3 stupid post by me...... w/o deleting any other topics..... there are now 12 (possibly 13 at the end of this) showing....

So, if the forum isn't atomatically limited to 10 topics..... why aren't there pages containing post???? or does this board serve the interest of Baptist?????

I don't understand......
    And YES!....... I'm probably being 'civilily disobedient' in terms of manners and expression..... I don't know who to go to......so its posted in the open as the problem is openly apparent....whether raised or not by anyone!!!!!!!

2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Read my answer in the other posts. Maybe if you started a bunch of posts that have to do with this forum, that would be great.