1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Omaha Metro Prayer for November 7, 2008

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by billiefan2000, Nov 7, 2008.

1. billiefan2000

billiefan2000 New Member

got this in email:

Metro Prayer for November 7, 2008

Please be in prayer for all our reelected and newly elected local, state and national officials. Ask that righteousness, mercy, and integrity would be their portions. Pray the following over these servants:

Phil.2:3 “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.”

Praying for Revival in the Metro area

Pray God will give us a new eagerness to be what He wants us to be so that He can do what He wants to do through us, to break, mold, make, and conform us to the image of Christ.

II Cor. 3:18 “And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.”

billiefan2000 aka ME has a special request I am is adding to this:

pray for true revival to happen in Omaha Nebraska

and pray for churches in the Omaha area that have fallen into false teachings will turn back to sound doctrine and

pray for those in the area that have fallen away from Jesus will turn back torwads JESUS

Elenor Miller in her book Street Women, “…the vast majority of acts of prostitution are carried out by occasional prostitutes--that is, people who use it to supplement low incomes.

Men and women who rely on prostitution as their primary source of income typically have left their families in adolescence.

Without education or work skills, and often prevented from employment by child labor laws, such runaway children resort to prostitution as their only means of survival.”

Also, many men and women resort to prostitution to fund their drug habits. Please intercede on behalf of these desperate people in the Metro area.

Psalm 71:20 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.