1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

One for the Guinnes World Record Book

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by shodan, Apr 20, 2016.

1. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter

ON Sat. April 16th, tens of thousands in 20 Countries Protested Against Norway's CPS, Barnevenet

Including Over a dozen U.S. Cities. Wonderful to see the World Wide Church, Alive and Well, Standing Up and Speaking Out.

In the U.S. it was the solidarity of Romanian Americans that propelled the turnout. Sadly, most American Evangelical Ministries were Asleep.

New! BBC Documentary on Norway's kidnapping of children.

One Norwegian mother summed up the situation: Like many Norwegians, I am naturally afraid to criticize CPS. But now, I feel that this silence has become unbearable! There are stories in the media and social media that makes me shiver!

Families tell horror story after horror story of children being taken out of the home without warning and about children who will visit/meet their families and are then not allowed. Many of these stories give a picture of everyday situations that are frowned upon and it is twisted so that other people outside of the situation suspect neglect or future neglect and then the children are relocated by force because of it.

As the CPS currently works in Norway, no one can feel safe. . .

cont. here https://zeitgeistcontext.wordpress.com/2016/04/02/norways-evil-barnevernet/

2. shodan

shodan Member
    Site Supporter