One tiny suggestion....

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by Scarlett O., Oct 6, 2015.

1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O.
    Expand Collapse

Sean, I'm excited about the new look. Thanks for the hard work.

Since you did entitle this particular forum "Member Questions, Feedback, & Suggestions", here's mine.

It's the masthead. Baptistboard: connecting you to god

God should be capitalized and even more, I think should be removed. The message board doesn't connect us to God. He doesn't post here. (weak LOL). The BB connects us to other believers. That's not to say that God doesn't prompt people here sometimes to say things. I've been blessed by some posts here over the past 13 years.

But, I don't come here to get connected to God. I already am connected to him. I come here to get connected to other believers.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell
    Expand Collapse

I disagree that this board cannot connect us to God. Anytime we fellowship in the Lord and have edifying conversations that lifts up Christ we are being connected to God. What actually goes on here often does not but it should.

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O.
    Expand Collapse

I think we are already connected to him, Rev. Certainly we can bring glory to his Name when we have proper fellowship and biblical posts and maybe we can connect non-believers with God, but aren't we, as believers, already connected to him?

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell
    Expand Collapse

I define being connected as being freshly encouraged about Him or by Him and even learning something new. (not an exhaustive definition but only intended to fit this context)