1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oneness doctrine

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Jedi Knight, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

You are a deceived man and a deceiver whose end will be horrible if God does not grant you repentance and faith in the true gospel.

2. The Word

The Word New Member

When you have the truth, there is no fear of God. Here's a prophecy in Daniel God interpreted for me to use.

The following prophecy was written by Daniel, a prophet of God's who received a message from him through the dreams of King Nebucanezzar, the Babylonian king who had his army destroy Jerusalem and capture many Jews. Most of Daniel's writings were about end time prophesies and this one in particular shows the religion of Christianity that came out of the fourth Kingdom, which was the Roman Empire.

The beast that Daniel interpreted had a head of gold to describe the Babylonian Empire. The silver chest and arms described the Persia-Medes Kingdom. The bronze belly and thighs was the Greek world rule and the legs of iron was the Roman Empire. This prophecy shows that the feet of iron and clay are the Roman Catholic church and the Protestant churches with all it's denominations.

It shows that iron and clay don't mix very well even though they're in marriage together. Towards the end of this prophecy, you will see that God's Kingdom, which is the created Word of God, will destroy all these Kingdoms at the end of this age. I have many prophesies to show this end coming and destruction of the earth. This means the earth's crust will melt by hot molten lava, which is the symbolic lake of fire in the book of Revelation.

Daniel 2
    31: "You saw, O king, and behold, a great image. This image, mighty and of exceeding brightness, stood before you, and its appearance was frightening.
    32: The head of this image was of fine gold, its breast and arms of silver, its belly and thighs of bronze,
    33: its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of clay.
    34: As you looked, a stone was cut out by no human hand, and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them in pieces;
    35: then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold, all together were broken in pieces, and became like the chaff of the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, so that not a trace of them could be found. But the stone that struck the image became a great mountain and filled the whole earth.

40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these.
    41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay.
    42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
    43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
    44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
    45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

This prophecy shows that the saints were killed by the Roman Empire and that the saints will receive the kingdom after all these earthly kingdoms are destroyed.

Daniel 7
    17: `These four great beasts are four kings who shall arise out of the earth.
    18: But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, for ever and ever.'
    19: "Then I desired to know the truth concerning the fourth beast, which was different from all the rest, exceedingly terrible, with its teeth of iron and claws of bronze; and which devoured and broke in pieces, and stamped the residue with its feet;
    20: and concerning the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up and before which three of them fell, the horn which had eyes and a mouth that spoke great things, and which seemed greater than its fellows.
    21: As I looked, this horn made war with the saints, and prevailed over them
    22: until the Ancient of Days came, and judgment was given for the saints of the Most High, and the time came when the saints received the kingdom.

23: "Thus he said: `As for the fourth beast, there shall be a fourth kingdom on earth, which shall be different from all the kingdoms, and it shall devour the whole earth, and trample it down, and break it to pieces.

3. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

Well, in addition to being deceived you are a false prophet as well. You have absolutely nothing but your imagination to base your interpretation of the ten toes as being Roman Catholic and Protestant churches.

The ten toes on the image in Daniel 2 are the ten horns on the beast in Daniel 7 and the ten crowns on the seventh head of the beast in Revelation 17. They are identifed as "kings" with kingdoms not the Roman Catholic Church or Protestant churches.

4. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

THIS is the heresy of Montanism!:tear:

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I've heard similar words before.

Isaiah 14:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

6. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

Amy, Satan only wanted to be "like" the Most High, This guy has said "I'm the Word of God in the flesh" (post #32 "The Elect").

7. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

He basically took it up a notch from Montanus, brother!

8. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I think this is referred to as an antichrist?

9. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

1Jn 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
    1Jn 4:2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
    1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
    1Jn 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
    1Jn 4:5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
    1Jn 4:6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
    1Jn 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
    1Jn 4:8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

10. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

Yep! That is who we are having tea with.

11. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Well one good thing that can come from it is that we are experiencing (hate to use that word) the Holy Spirit's discernment so that we know this guy is WRONG.

God is good!

12. R. Lawson

R. Lawson New Member

Speak for yourself, brother. I'm having coke.:laugh:

13. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

That is indeed a very precious thing that I count dearly.

14. The Word

The Word New Member

The ten horns are the kingdoms that gave over their authority to the Vatican and the Roman Catholic church but three of them ended up giving their authority to the Protestant churches.

I know for a fact that you can't interpret any prophesies in the scriptures because only God can do that. You can give me all your false interpretations you want but all I have is one interpretation directly from God. He knew all about the false religion of Christianity when he gave Daniel these dreams to interpret.

The fourth kingdom is the Roman Empire with symbolic iron legs of the beast that Daniel described.

The Roman government killed all the true saints starting with St. Stephen, the first recorded killing of the saints. This killing didn't stop until the last saint was killed in the early fourth century. If you get your history books out, you will see that Constantine was called to reform the church. He wasn't reforming anything. He started the religion of Christianity to deceive all the followers of the saints who were still in their sins.

Constantine chose himself as the first pope and lied about being in succession with St. Peter's authority. Then he turned some pagan churches into the Roman Catholic church and from their, all Christians have been deceived.

The Roman Catholic church is symbolized by the iron part of the feet. 1200 years later, the Protestant churches formed by sinners named Calvin, Luther, Zwingli, etc. They started the denominations and now there are over 30,000 of them. This is the clay part of the feet. Clay breaks easily when hit on a rock to indicate the many denominations of Christianity.

You're a Christian and that's why you need to avoid the truth of this prophecy. Daniel's 70 weeks prophecy shows the time frame of this false religion of Christianity and how all the sacrifices and offerings would cease during that time. This is the time when no saints were preaching the gospel.

Read Amos 8: 11-12. You will see a prophecy about the famine of the word duing the end times.

I have all kinds of interpretations to show that Christianity is not of God.

15. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I will take this opportunity to say bye bye to you. You will not be on this board much longer and I feel sorry for the poor souls you will try to shovel this garbage to after you leave here.

Matthew 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

16. Dr. Walter

Dr. Walter New Member

Don't know your Bible too well do you? Have you ever read this verse:

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

17. The Word

The Word New Member

There are lots of liars running around pretending to be something they're not.

18. The Word

The Word New Member

This is just a lie that the Romans added to the writings of the saints they killed. They tried all kinds of tricks to make it look like the Roman Catholic church started with St. Peter. What would you do if you were responsible in killing all of God's saints?

19. The Word

The Word New Member

The Pharisees had Jesus killed for the same reasons you want me banned.

20. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Hardly. I don't want you killed. I'd rather you be saved.