1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Ordination service

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, May 24, 2014.

1. Winman

Winman Active Member

I believe Jesus performed his miracles in the same way the prophets did, through faith in God and the power of the Holy Spirit. The prophets were men, but they were able to perform miracles. Jesus's disciples were men, but they were able to perform miracles, they could heal the sick and cast out devils.

I believe Jesus lived like a saved man on earth, he did not operate out of his divinity, but his humanity. Even Peter was able to walk on water as long as he believed and did not doubt.

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

Well, not only that, but Evan said things like this as well;

The truth is, theologians have debated this issue for centuries. I pointed that out to Evan, some of his beloved Reformed theologians like R.C. Sproul and Charles Hodge believed Jesus could sin.

So, this really wasn't a rabbit trail, it actually addressed the OP, it's just the OP went all over the map.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is the unedited OP from POSt # 1 -

4. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

6. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member