1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Organ Donation ...

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by following-Him, Aug 27, 2005.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I am bumping this topic since the holiday season is almost upon us and a lot of people will be traveling...

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Get the scene now, BB readers!!

Gib is minding his own business riding on his brand spankin' new Harley "Roadster" when a 40 ton Kenworth haulin' cattle to somewhere in mid-south Georgia---begins to hog his lane---and then commences to . . . well . . . you know!!!

The doctor rushes the body to the hospital where a recipient is patiently waiting---the recipient happens to be a staunch died in the wool Cat lover . . .

now---BB readers----finish the story for Blackbird

3. padredurand

padredurand Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    try this blackbird....

This is Geraldo Rivera for Fox News. What you see behind me is a man who conduct, following a right index finger transplant, has baffled his family. Leonard Goodnight was a mild mannered actuary whose life was turned upside down one day at work.

(cut to scene with ambulances, flashing lights) Leonard's right index finger was severed in a bizarre nose-picking that went terribly wrong. (Cut to Leonard)

“There I was, sitting at my desk reading actuary tables and picking my nose when my office mate stumbled over the cord to my computer printer and slammed into me.” (cut back to Geraldo)

What happened next is not for the faint of heart. Leonard's index finger snapped off.

Meanwhile, across town a gentle giant know only as Gib was out for an afternoon ride on his Harley. The sign said YIELD the semi-truck didn't. Gib's index finger grimy with a mix of motor oil and glazed donuts from Tim Horton's became Leonard's. That's what brings us to today.

In explicably, Leonard has developed an uncontrollable urge to shoot cats. (Cut to neighbor) Leonard was such a nice boy. He used to pet my little Tabby every day before he went to work. Now all he wants to do is sit on his porch roof and shoot at the kitties.” (cut to Geraldo)

Is it the trauma of losing a finger up his nose or could there be something sinister about the index finger that used to be Gib's? For Fox News, this is Geraldo Rivera

As far as being a donor. They are welcome to anything I have that isn't tore up or used up. They better hurry. I'm wearing out fast!