1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Original Sin??? #1

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Winman, Jan 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Do you see the words "the fallen nature" in that sentence? Do you think my use of "the flesh" is contrary to what I mean by "the fallen nature"? Do you think by "the fallen nature" I am not talking about the "law of sin" in its relationship to the physical body and its cravings???? Use some common sense rather than just seeking to invent things I never intended and any objective consideration of that sentence would show I never intended. However, you know what I meant better than what I do, even though I am the one who said it. So readers, webdog is the final authority on the MEANING of my words rather than me.

Ok, then you are "blind as a bat" and that is no insult or ridicule but simply fact. That is a metaphor for inability to grasp what is being said and that is simply a fact.

Perhaps you can cite the verse where the words "blind as a bat" are found in Scripture???? I will be waiting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.