1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OSAS and future sins?

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by BrianT, Aug 22, 2003.

1. thessalonian

thessalonian New Member

Why don't you study the backgrounds and the beliefs of the cardinals in waiting to become the next pope. Why are some conservative and some liberal? Why do they hold different and varying beliefs from each other? If they were all the same in belief there would be no problem in choice would there? But there is. Do some study on it. If you have such differences in your top leadership, imagine what differences there are from the head downward.
    DHK
    </font>[/QUOTE]While I don't neccessarily like there personal opinions as long as they don't teach them from the pulpit I don't care. None of them are proclaimed as infallible on an individual basis. I have heard perhaps 100 sermons on the Eucharist and no pries has ever denied it. Perhaps 50 on confession, no priest has ever denied it. Likely 50 on the papacy. No priest has ever denied it..... and on an on.

I heard one in favor of women priests. I wrote his archdiocese and they responded that he should not be doing that and informed me that he was going to be talked to.