1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Other Christian Message Boards

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Nicholas25, Nov 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicholas25

Nicholas25 New Member

What are some other Christian message boards? I would like to see what other believers think about my struggle with salvation doctrine. Thanks.

2. Born_in_Crewe

Born_in_Crewe Member

Are you talking of US-based ones or in general? I can only name two others that I am familiar with, and I'm not sure either would be helpful.

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Nicholas, please read the message I just posted on your thread with this question.

And be careful of Christian message boards. Many non-Christians post there purposefully to confuse people and sometimes to recruit them to false views. Or you get people who are very undiscerning.

4. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

That is oh so true and it is even true for this board. :BangHead:

5. Agnus_Dei

Agnus_Dei New Member

Hi Nicholas25, from a fellow Tennessean who was born and raised in Middle Tennessee and who is also a beloved Vol fan, here's a little advice.

Skip the message boards and others opinions, Protestantism is full of competing opinions. Personally I would start with the Desert Fathers of the Fourth Century which are a good source of material in regard to Salvation and unity with God (Theosis).

PM me if you need a good starting point.

In XC
    -

6. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

Sorry folks but we don't allow the posts on the Baptist Board to be used as springboard for advertising other websites. If you want to suggest another site to the OP please send him a PM. This thread is being closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.