1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our Church website

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Archeryaddict, Jan 7, 2005.

1. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

My husband designed and built our church website. Please let me know what you think. Any suggestions are welcome!

www.familybaptistchurch.net

2. BibleMaMa

BibleMaMa New Member

Very nice job. Well thought out and put together, easy navigation.

I see you are having a very good friend of ours down there. Don Woodard. If you have never heard him before you will enjoy him. He is a good man of God. He will be up in my church soon to.

I also see you will be having Greg Locke. I have never met him but I have heard his sermons, Sure wish I could be there in person for that.

Tell Bro. Woodard Gospel Light Baptist Church in NJ says AAAAAAAMEEEEN!

3. BibleMaMa

BibleMaMa New Member

I just realized it may not be the same Don Woodard. The one I know is Evangelist Don Woodard with the Candlestick Ministry.

4. FBCPastorsWife

FBCPastorsWife New Member

BibleMaMa....you are right on the money with Bro. Don!!! My husband has known and been very close to Bro. Don since about 1998. We financially and prayerfully support Candlestick Ministries as well as Bro. Frank Moore who now travels along with him sometimes. We certainly will tell him you said hello!

We will most likely have both Bro. Don's and Bro. Greg's messages on our site after their meetings and if not, just remind me and I will try to send you some tapes or CDs!