1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our compassionate President at work

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by prophecynut, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

You are correct that only God knows for certain what's in the hearts of men. All of us have to make our evaluations based on the best available information.

Facts? In Cindy's case, it's her own letter that reveals her. That's the prime source from which to evaluate what's in her heart.

Come to think of it, poncho, your posts often seem a whole lot like Cindy's letter to me.

I mean you no disrepect but I don't agree with your viewpoints at all and am compelled to call them as I see them. I'm sure you feel likewise.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

"You are correct that only God knows for certain what's in the hearts of men. All of us have to make our evaluations based on the best available information."

I however have no fear of looking at all the facts. I don't ignore some of them just because I don't agree with them. I supported Bush at one time and could spout all the facts in his favor also. Now upon further study into the other facts ie the ones they would rather we didn't know about or talk about I have changed my mind.

"Facts? In Cindy's case, it's her own letter that reveals her. That's the prime source from which to evaluate what's in her heart."

Facts? yes facts in Bush's case it's his actions along with those of his neocon handlers and globalist masters that have convinced me and many others...no I'm not an isolated case there are many libertarians and real conservatives that see the direction they taking this country.

Look around this board for instance there are some here that are even begining to question our own constitution and bill of rights afraid that the "terrorists" will use our freedom against us. We have to give total control to the government if we're to be safe. Playing right into the hands of the communist one worlders.

"Come to think of it, poncho, your posts often seem a whole lot like Cindy's letter to me."

Why, thank you for the compliment. :cool:

"I mean you no disrepect but I don't agree with your viewpoints at all and am compelled to call them as I see them. I'm sure you feel likewise."

I sure do feel likewise and I will continue to call them as I see them. Really the only difference between us is that ain't afraid to listen to what others are saying and consider their postion...and I know the true truth, there are liars and schemers in both parties and both parties are controlled by the global elite.

Like it or don't thems just the facts. [​IMG]

3. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

So you believe and so you say, poncho!

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you sure about that?
    Perhaps you should read Worse Than Watergate by John Dean.
    I doubt you will, but thought I would recommend it anyway.

Regards,

BiR
    </font>[/QUOTE]Didn't Dean spend some time in prison for something? Was it lying?

I just can't seem to remember, but the name is real familiar.

5. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Here's another letter by Cindy Sheehan posted on a web page title "Critical Resistance: Anti-War, Anti-Racisim, Anti-Corporation, Anti-Fascisim":

Dear George and Dick

The words in that title say a lot.

Notable extracts of her vicious rant include:

These are her words! This, friends, is not a person to whom I assign any credibility. She is not writing as a grieving mother. She's writing as an agent of our enemies whether intentionally or unintentionally.

It's just another example of an anti-war activist using everything including, in this case, her own son's death in war to attack our leadership, blame them for the loss, and discredit them for engaging in the war.

She claims the President and Secretary of Defense are personally responsible for her son's death, calls them "shameful cowards", accuses them of "sending our brave young people to die to make yourselves and your buddies unbelievably and fabulously wealthy", asserts that her son was "the consequences of your lies and betrayals", and is suggests he was "One of the tens of thousands" of casualties of "your arrogant, pre-emptive, imperialistic policies", implores they "pray for forgiveness for the killing that your ignorance and arrogance have caused", and then, in a real moment of understanding, equates the death of kitten to the killing of "so many innocent people" who are "dead because of your beliefs and actions".

The bedfellows of Cindy's open letter include Mao ZeDung who's quotations appear on another page of the "Critical Resistance" web site:

Who's side is she aligned with?

Cindy Sheehan's conduct is a real shame to our nation! It's a pitiful example for grieving families and troops serving our nation right now. Her associates and supporters are the enemies of liberty, freedom, and democracy. They seek to destroy that which we defend. These are among the "domestic" in "all enemies, foreign and domestic" whom we are sworn to defend against. We should know our enemies in all their forms.

6. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Excellent catch, Carpo!

John W. Dean, III was the counsel to President Nixon from 1970 to 1972. He was convicted of obstruction of justice in the Watergate cover up. Dean spent four months in federal prison for it. He's now a retired investment banker and writes political and news commentary articles.

The liberals should love this guy on two counts that make him part of the "global elite"! First, he's a former Nixon man and, second, he's in the banking business.