1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our prayer for another church bus.

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by LakeCountyForChrist, Dec 7, 2012.

1. LakeCountyForChrist

LakeCountyForChrist New Member

My name is Jonathan and I accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as my Saviour in 1999. I had a teacher in Christian school who loved her students and shared the Gospel with me. I came to realize that I was a sinner and needed a Saviour. I prayed and asked the Lord to save me that day. I thank Him for daily victory that comes through walking close to Him in prayer and through His Word. I am now 21 years old and am serving as the pastor's assistant and youth/bus director at my local church. Our church's goal is to be Christ-like by "Loving God, Loving Others, and Serving Both". I am a soul winner! I believe in reaching people in love with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. My favorite Scriptures are John 8:32, I Corithians 15:55-58, and I Peter 2:21. I have posted on several Bible believing forums in order to request that Christians pray for our local outreach ministries. Right now one of our bus routes is at the point of bursting at the seams. Please pray that the Lord sends us another bus to bring people to church. If you know of any churches or individuals who may be interested in helping with this need for a bus please feel free to email me ([email protected]). Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. God bless.