1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Our Spirit being !

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by spirit1st, Nov 21, 2013.

1. spirit1st

spirit1st Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The old man is our old spirit before we are Born -again !
    Born again is GOD giving us a New Beginning by giving us a New spirit man !

Rom_6:6 Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.
    Eph_4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
    Col_3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;

Eze_11:19 And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:
    Eze_18:31 Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?
    Eze_36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

Joh_3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Eph_2:15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
    Eph_4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
    Col_3:10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

1Pe_3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.

Eph_3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

Rom_7:22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:
    2Co_4:16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

1Co_15:48 As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy: and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
    1Co_15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

Eph_3:15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

Gal_4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Joh_17:14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    Joh_17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
    1Co_15:44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Heb_12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Eph_4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

Rom_8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Col_1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
    It could say ?That the creatures are us !Because JESUS started a brand NEW RACE of beings ,Made like HIM !Us ,those who are Born again in His image!The elect !

1Co_2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

2Pe_1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

We are Just like HIM in our New Spirit man !

Gal_3:3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?