1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Outrage, but not surprise over 'affluenza' teen on the lam

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Rolfe, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Outrage, but not surprise over 'affluenza' teen on the lam

CNN)Disgusted, yes. Shocked, no.

That's what Kevin McConnell feels after learning that Ethan Couch -- the teenager who killed four people and injured several others, including McConnell's then 12-year-old son Lucas, while driving drunk on a Texas road -- is on the lam. In the McConnells' view, Couch was never held accountable. Not meeting with his probation officer and fleeing to points unknown, McConnell says, goes along with that.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/18/us/texas-affluenza-drunken-driving-teen-missing/

Killed four people and gets probation? Thoroughly outrageous. Now he is loose again...

2. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

If Mommy is helping him run, I sure hope they throw her in jail too. He seems like the type that won't be able to stay out of trouble for long. I hope they catch him soon, and he enjoys the 10 years in prison he already has, plus what they give him for running.

• Like Like x 1
  3. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She will be joining him in jail as well! If ya know what I mean.