1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Packers still Undefeated!

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by JPPT1974, Dec 4, 2011.

1. JPPT1974

JPPT1974 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Packers still undefeated as they narrowly beat the Giants today on the road. Can they go 19-0 and win it all? What do you all think!?

2. Walguy

Walguy Member

Not if the D gives up 400+ yards in the playoffs. But I'm optimistic that when the games matter most they'll find that extra level of focus again like they did last year during the 6 game run to the championship. Of course, being a Wisconsinite and lifelong Packer Fan, I have to be optimistic! :)

3. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

They'll go 15-1 when they rest a bunch of players in week 17 against the Liedowns, who will probably be playing for a playoff spot. I thought the Bears could beat them, but without Cutler and Forte, the Bears don't stand a chance.

4. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. But my bias probably enters into this. I've hated Green Bay for about 44 years. Nevertheless, as I posted on another forum last week, I can see that they are beginning to lose that extra fraction-of-a-second by which they out-quuck their opponents earlier in the year. It's just too difficult to keep up the mentla, as well as physical, pace every week, of which there are too.

5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think the Saints could beat them in New Orleans. But if these two teams meet in the playoffs it will be in Green Bay. Yes, barring injuries, the Packers can do it. I say this as someone that can't stand the Packers.

6. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Personally----I like the Saints and Steelers

But would like to see how far The Cheeze Heads can go in regular season play!!!

That is----until they mix it up with Drew Brees and Mark Ingram!!