1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

'Palestinians agree': Wipe Israel off map

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Linda64, Jan 2, 2006.

1. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

WND TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND
    'Palestinians agree':
    Wipe Israel off map
    Arab leader claims there's consensus Iran's president correct with solution
    Posted: January 1, 2006
    4:53 p.m. Eastern

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (courtesy Radio Netherlands)

A senior Palestinian official says Palestinians share the sentiment of Iran's president that Israel should be "wiped off the map," or at the very least, moved to Europe.

The statement from Mahir al-Tahir, representative of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, was reported by the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting News Network.

In November, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad threatened to "wipe Israel off the map."

Then in December, he suggested European nations should give up some of their territory if they believed the World War II-era Holocaust took place, noting, "certain European countries would have the world go with their stand that Hitler killed millions of innocent Jews in furnaces and have passed laws punishing anyone who says anything to the contrary."

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48146

You won't find Israel on the maps of Islamic dominated countries. This is just another example of Islam's hatred for Israel, and the God of Israel.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since most of the people in Israel reject Christ Jesus, then according to your own logic you must admit, Linda, that most of the Israelis hate the God of Israel.

Also, this one Palestinian official cannot speak for all Palestinians anymore than you, Linda, can speak for all Christians.

3. Linda64

Linda64 New Member

First of all, Ken, it's not only the Israelis who reject Christ Jesus--however since Israel is the topic of this news item, let's focus on it, ok?

Yes, there are Israelis who reject Christ, but there Israelis, living in Israel, who do not reject Christ. I know many of them personally. Israel's rejection of Christ is national. However, according to Rom. 11:25-27, there will be a national acceptance of Christ. Jewish believers who are living in Israel are terribly persecuted, mainly by the ultra Orthodox Jews. Maybe you should check out some of the information about Jewish missions: Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry; Jews for Jesus; Chosen People Ministry; Bridges for Peace, etc. Do you know any Jews who have put their trust in the Lord Jesus Christ? Do you ever witness Christ to the Jewish people? (Romans 1:16)

Ken, all people who reject Christ (Jews and Gentiles--and yes, even Muslims) hate the God of Israel.

I don't claim to be the spokesperson for all Christian, so let's not go there. I simply posted an article that I thought would be of interest to everyone. But from what I read about Islam and their hatred for anyone who is not a Muslim (even America is called the Great Satan),it's a pretty well known fact that Islam is the enemy of the Israelis and that they are not out for "peace". So even ONE spokesperson, who is Muslim, is a pretty reliable source, IMO.