1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paris Attack Was Western Backed

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Nov 14, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Context for Paris Terror Attack: U.S. and Its Allies C-R-E-A-T-E-D ISIS

We are horrified by the terror attack in Paris, and send our prayers and good wishes to the French people (we were just there on a wonderful family vacation).

Here’s the context that we dare the Western press to discuss: the U.S. and its allies CREATED ISIS. Andsee this.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015...r-attack-u-s-and-its-allies-created-isis.html

Need more "context"?

http://www.baptistboard.com/threads...e-wolfowitz-doctrine-go-down-in-flames.96111/

How about some more "context"?

https://www.baptistboard.com/threads/unmasking-isis.96000/

#21 poncho, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Here's some more "context" . . .

Americans have less trust in the mainstream media than ever before, according to the latest findings by Gallup.

Only forty percent say they have any level of trust in the media to report accurately and fairly.

[​IMG]

The trend also dovetails with a decline in trust in the government, and inseveral other institutions.

Record numbers now believe Congress is corrupt, three quarters of Americans believe corruption is widespread throughout government, andhalf of all Americans view the federal government as “an immediate threat to the rights and freedoms of ordinary citizens.”

Simply put, Americans trust in ‘the authorities’ is dead and buried.

http://www.infowars.com/trust-in-mainstream-media-hits-rock-bottom/

Why do so few trust the corporate media? Simple the majority of us know the corporate media's biggest concerns are to keep their corporate owners and advertisers happy. Not to inform us.

Maybe y'all should keep that in mind next time you're reading their articles out of "context".

Maybe y'all should quit fooling yourselves into believing you're part of some "majority" that still trusts the corporate media.

There isn't one. And if there isn't a majority that trusts the corporate media then you can't part of it.

Can you?

#22 poncho, Nov 15, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Media Manipulation and the Paris Terror Attack; Alleged Suspects, A Recovered Syrian Passport

Another terrorist attack in France, and another opportunity for moral signaling on social media and more self-righteous bloviating for the media operatives at CNN. But before everyone gets ahead of themselves and dives head first into the pre-fabricated media narratives and the trendy, therapeutic social media #hashtags and Facebook profile picture filters, now is a good time to stop for a few moments and take a serious look at some of the news items surrounding the the Paris terrorist attacks that probably won’t get prime time on Anderson Cooper 360.

By now many of us will have already heard that the passport of one of the alleged attackers has been magically recovered [1], but what other chestnuts are waiting to be discovered behind the shifting, incoherent mainstream narrative?

The appearance of a certain Dr. Patrick Pelloux on the scene certainly should peak our curiosity. Pelloux is now an old hat when it comes to terrorist attacks in France, having previously been a “survivor” of the Charlie Hebdo shootings earlier this year. This time around Dr. Pelloux, already dubbed a hero by the media, was on the scene of the attacks to supposedly acting in his medical capacity as a ‘first responder’.

Now, his appearance may not be all that interesting in and of itself, but the comments he gave to the French media certainly are. Though a self-described leftist, Pelloux gave some vague statements that seemed to indicate his desire to see the French national security state expanded, with presumably more powers being granted to the police and the intelligence services to surveil and detain suspects.

The fact that these ever more expansive state powers never seem to stop the threats they’re supposed to seems lost on Mr. Pelloux. But even more interesting are comments Pelloux made on France Info radio, admitting that a “multi-site attack exercise” (i.e. a drill) was already ongoing prior to the attacks.

[correction; the multi-site terrorist drill was undertaken under the auspices of the Ile de France emergency services (SAMU) involving medical personnel, first responders, fireman, police. it was not a military exercise, GR editor]

This is the same scenario on display during the London 7/7 bombings which transpired on the same day and hit the exact same targets as those being ‘practiced’ in that government-sanctioned terrorism drill. Who knew?

Listen to Patrick Pelloux’s incredible slip here:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/media-...-suspects-a-recovered-syrian-passport/5489222

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Context. An alien concept to you and the other three or four folks that claim to be representing the "majority" here huh Rev?

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I bet you spent more time looking up these links than learning from what's posted in them.

Here ya go Matt I'll make it easy for ya this is what you're really trying to say . . .

Next time just post the link to this video. No muss no fuss. Just cut and paste. It's even easier than memorizing and repeating a mainstream media talking point. :)

#27 poncho, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror

In the following instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admit to it, either orally, in writing, or through photographs or videos:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015...er-any-terror-attack-was-it-a-false-flag.html

ACHTUNG! The information contained in this article is not officially sanctioned by the baptistborg hive mind. Read at your own risk.

All you really have to know according to the baptistborg is that this article is linked to an "obsure conspiracy site".

Nevermind that these admissions were reported by the credible "mainstream" media at one time or another and the links to the original credible "mainstream" articles are provided.

Nevermind that my "context" posts I posted and the "context" posts Matt worked so hard to bring to your attention all have many links to credible "mainstream" articles. According to the baptistborg hive mind all those credible "mainstream" articles don't count because they are contained within a link to an "obscure conspiracy site".

The baptistborg seeks to forbid this knowledge and keep it from you so it's best you just forget it and never speak of it if you want to remain a "credible" member in good standing of the baptistborg.

#28 poncho, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

9. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, I don't travel around in a cube\hive.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You Have a Hive Mind

Every decision you make is essentially a committee act. Members chime in, options are weighed, and eventually a single proposal for action is approved by consensus. The committee, of course, is the densely knit society of neurons in your head. And “approved by consensus” is really just a delicate way of saying that the opposition was silenced.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/you-have-a-hive-mind/

No matter where you go there your hive mind is.

In your defense Squire I will say that you don't seem to be effected by the baptistborg hive mind as much as the other five or six members that are always posing as "the majority" to protect the mainstream consensus.

While they busy themselves trying to silence the opposition you busy yourself trying to convince everyone that we are powerless and have no control over the situation we find ourselves in.

I don't understand why you would want people to think they are powerless to make changes.

Especially when it's been proven that we aren't powerless. If we were powerless to make changes Subway would still be feeding us yoga mats. Monsanto wouldn't be spending so much money lobbying congress to pass anti labeling laws. Our guns would have been taken from us long ago.

The democrats wouldn't spend so much time demonizing republicans and visa versa. The mainstream corporate media wouldn't spend so much time demonizing the independent media. George Soros wouldn't spend so much time and energy playing one side against another.

The PTB know we aren't powerless and that's why they work hard to keep us ignorant of important information and demonize those who ask questions or bring up facts that don't support the mainstream narrative and to keep us divided and arguing about trivial things and control the mainstream corporate narrative through the “approved by consensus” scam.

Look at the politics forum. What's going on over there? Same thing that has been going on for years. It's like a horse auction. People are busy checking out the politicians as if they were horses, looking at their teeth, checking their hooves, checking for worms and making sure they've all had their shots and are properly trained and registered to the party of choice.

The fact that all the horses are owned by the same small group of people never even enters their mind, or if it does they ignore this singular fact and demonize anyone that draws attention to the fact that all the horses are owned by the same small group of people so it won't spoil the festivities.

#31 poncho, Nov 17, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  11. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    While, you have given us some hints as to the actions we should take. They are for many of us impractical or not applicable.
    • In transactions use gold, silver and barter, sorry PG&E, my mortgage holders, the County Tax Collector, et al. won't accept those forms of payment.
    • My wife and I are childless. So, telling me to pull my children out of public schools is not applicable.
    • I don't watch ESPN. The household favs are the Food Network, the Cooking Channel, the DIY Channel, and PBS for America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Country.
    • God has placed me and mine in a solid Democratic area. For example, before his death Tom Lantos was my Congressman.
    And so far, you denigrate us as borgs. I can understand your frustration. But, as the old saying goes, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm not denigrating anyone. I'm just pointing out how a lot of you are acting. If you find it uncomfortable to be compared to borgs then stop acting like borgs. I'm not dealing with flies here. I'm dealing with hive minded borg members that refuse to admit that powerful people have conspired to increase their own wealth, power and control over others for thousands of years while they're drowning in the evidence that proves it. And yeah, it does get frustrating. Read the Bible. It's full of examples of rulers and would be rulers conspiring against others to gain wealth, power and control.

So far you've given us a list of what you CAN'T do! You know what I call that? I call that "stinking thinking".

"I can't do this because . . . I can't do that because . . . I can't, I can't, I can't."

What CAN you do besides telling us we CAN'T make a difference? What CAN you do besides telling us we are powerless? What CAN you do besides telling us we're all helpless? What CAN you do besides telling us what you CAN'T do?

How about giving us a list of the things you CAN do?

Repeat after me . . . I think I can, I think I can, I think I can . . .

#33 poncho, Nov 18, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2015