1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Passion for the nations

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by peterock, Apr 17, 2005.

1. peterock

peterock New Member

With gratitude, I wish to use this medium to introduce myself to you. My name is Peter Gara, Missionary from Cameroon, Africa serving with Youth With A Mission, Metro New York. I have been serving in South Africa before being called to the United States.

Growing up from my small village in Cameroon with my grandmother, My dreams have always been to serve others and to see how I can be a blessing to my friends. When I came to know Jesus as my Lord and savior at the age of twelve things became clearer and my passion for people did increase in a significant way. During my involvement with my local church, many confirmations were spoken into my destiny towards fulfilling the Great Commission as a missionary to the nations. January 2001, I left home with $7.00 in my wallet for my missionary training with Youth With A Mission, South Africa. This was a miracle and I knew it was God the way things worked out.

The desire of my heart is to see the follow happen as I honor the divine calling in my life:
    1. To see the young people champion their community for God through training and mentorship.
    2. To empower the youths to become sustainable economically and spiritually through skill development programs in disadvantaged communities.
    3. Reach to all class of people through our grassroots network to meet the people at their level that they can better understand.
    4. Create business opportunities as a tool to reach certain communities that are not open to the Gospel.
    5. To be a contributing voice against all forms of injustice that does not celebrate humanity.
    6. To use my talent and gifting to reach out to the nations and for the multiplication of the gospel to all nations.

<request for finances deleted as in violation of BB policy on solicitation>

[ April 18, 2005, 07:17 AM: Message edited by: C4K ]

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Hello and welcome....good luck with your ministry!

3. PJ

PJ Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    May the Lord bless your ministries, peterock.

PJ