1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pastor and Shelters Need Help Please

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Jay Dearman, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Jay Dearman

Jay Dearman New Member

I hate to post this here,actually I hardly ever post anywhere, but we really need ANY help we can get.
    I pastor Lone Cherry B.C. in Louisiana. Our communities here have lots of shelters in our churches and Civic Centers.
    Please see www.churchofthe.net (What We Do) link on front page for more info on specifics for what we are doing.
    We cannot get our effort out to enough people. The Online Volunteer scene is Jam Packed with Scams and we need help getting the word out...can anyone post a banner, link or do a press release for us? We really need it...we also appreciate it...from All of us here in Louisiana (and Now Missisiippi)
    We have had a good response, but not good enough. We need help, and we need it now.
    Any help is good help. And before I get flamed for Advertising here, please note that we are desperate for help...all of us...I will do whatever it takes...so flame away if you have to.
    As a matter of fact, here is my HOME phone number and MY email. Even a flame will help spread the word. HELP....

Pastor Jay Dearman 318-248-2759
    [email protected]

Thank You, and God Bless all of YOUR efforts.
    Jay www.churchofthe.net

2. Brother Ian

Brother Ian Active Member

Our prayers are with you.

3. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

I sent a small donation through pay pal.

I've added your project to my prayer list.