1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pastor says Obama poses 'real threat' to black Americans

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by I Am Blessed 24, Feb 15, 2007.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

A black pastor says although there is a leadership vacuum in the African-American community, Illinois Senator Barack Obama does not fit the bill to fill the void. The New Jersey minister hopes his new website, ObamaNation.com, will expose Obama's voting history and prove to black voters that the much-touted Democratic presidential hopeful does not represent their values.

Pastor Clenard Childress heads the group Christians for Social Justice and is assistant to the national director of the pro-life group called Life Education and Resource Network, or LEARN. Also, he has recently launched the new ObamaNation.com website and its "Obama Blog," to educate the black community regarding what he calls the "horrific" voting record of Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama.

LINK

2. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Brilliant name for a website, "Obamanation".

This black pastor is a baptist and seems zealous to save pre-born people. He has a link demonstrating the genocide of the black people as 1,452 black babies are killed every day.

Pro-life (Childress) > Pro-death (Obama)
    Pro-family (Childress) > Pro-sodomy (Obama)
    Baptist (Childress) > UCC (Obama)​

"Enter Sen. Barack Hussein Obama (D-Ill), who is truly turning out to be one of the greatest performers of all times. Obama’s biggest act is that he calls himself a Christian." - Clenard Childress​

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

The site is owned and maintained by Nathan Rambeck and Rambeck Group of Ohio. Nathan Rambeck is active in the Constitution Party of Ohio. They spell it "ObaManation.com"

I can't help thinking that the site came first and a black pastor was recruited afterward - but that is just speculation.

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Obamanation" seems to be a take off on abomination, referring to Obama's support for the murder of the innocent.

5. Daisy

Daisy New Member

I think now that they are a genuine partnership.

6. billwald

billwald New Member

"Black American" is a self designation. Except for a couple of large cities "black" people are losing political clout.