I'm dealing with a church that wants to wait until I accept the vote (should the vote come) before they offer a salary package. I've heard of another church doing the same thing this month. Have any of you ever done this? I've never seen this before. Is this a new trend? How would you prompt them to give you at least a ball-park range? Or would you want a precise package?