1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Paul Wolfowitz 'might have to vote' for Hillary Clinton

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This, I find simply amazing.

Former Bush administration official Paul Wolfowitz said he is considering voting for Hillary Clinton in an interview in which he lambasted Donald Trump as dangerous.

Wolfowitz, who was the deputy secretary of defense for President George W. Bush in the lead-up to and start of the Iraq War, said in an interview published Friday that while he isn't enthused about it, he may be forced to vote for Clinton.
    "I wish there were somebody I could be comfortable voting for," Wolfowitz told the German publication Der Spiegel. "I might have to vote for Hillary Clinton, even though I have big reservations about her."

From: http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/26/politics/paul-wolfowitz-voting-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'm not amazed any more about the folks who are fleeing from him. They seem to be exercising a lot better sense than some followers of Christ.

3. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm no fan of Donald Trump and am still debating what my proper action will be.
    BUT when Republican leadership say's they would even consider voting for Hilliary Clinton I can see why so many people are disgusted with the Establishment Republicans and would vote for Trump.

Rob

4. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    An endorsement from Wolfy has limited currency for folks who thought (or now think, which is a majority now) that the war was a costly mistake.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Big surprise. :Rolleyes

Another neocon.

• Agree Agree x 2