1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Paul

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by percho, Oct 26, 2012.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the hour cometh, that whosoever killeth you shall think that he offereth service unto God. Jn 16:2

12 I thank him that enabled me, even Christ Jesus our Lord, for that he counted me faithful, appointing me to his service;
    13 though I was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: howbeit I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief;
    14 and the grace of our Lord abounded exceedingly with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. 1 Tim 1

#41 kyredneck, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012
  2. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

John 9 :
    39 Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind.”

40 Some Pharisees who were with him heard him say this and asked, “What? Are we blind too?”

41 Jesus said, “If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

It would be a shame if Saul did not repent and come to a point what he was doing was out of ignorance and unbelief trying to prevent the true Gospel from spreading and murdering those who was spreading it and continued in his unbelief when confronted with the truth. Pride goes before a fall, not many will admit that what they are doing was against the will of God, that they have exchange the truth of God for a lie. God want us to repent and live, this is what our sovereign Lord has said and we are the messagers of this good news from above.

#42 psalms109:31, Oct 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2012