1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peace at last? Or maybe?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Sopranette, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

First of all,
    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Now. We've been to a new church, and I have to say, I'm very impressed. All the music, the organization, I'm just thrilled! People even said I sang beautifully! It's been so long, and I've missed church so much. It felt good! Wednesday, I'll try out for the choir, just to watch, really, because they seem very, very good. Robes and everything! I didn't hear much preaching, because of the Father's day service, so I'll have to hear that, first, too. A real children's service. I'm just so happy to have moved, to be in church again. I was so angry, for so long. God sent me to a new place. He never fails me, loves me in spite of my failures.

2. npetreley

npetreley New Member

Where in NC are you? I used to live in Asheville, and I loved some of the churches there. The people were also wonderful. I'm not very happy in Texas compared to North Carolina.

3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Happy Birthday, Sopranette!! :applause:

4. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Ditto what Scarlett O. posted. :thumbs:

5. Sopranette

Sopranette New Member

Thank you so much! I'm just so happy to be in church again. And it feels right for my family this time. I'm so looking forward to Wednesday's choir practice. We'll see how it goes.

love

Sopranette

(Oh! And I'm near Charlotte. I've moved around a lot, and NC is my favorite state.)