1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peace with God

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Bob Alkire, Apr 5, 2002.

1. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I have never been a fan of Billy Graham but I found this small book of his Peace with God and read it. I thought at times that I was reading J. Vernon McGee, John R. Rice, Oliver B. Greene, D.L.Moody or maybe R.G. Lee. It is a small simple book which is very good. Any one else read this book? I guess this is the first book of his that I have read.

2. javalady

javalady New Member

I read "Peace with God" years ago; don't even remember it's contents. I read several BG books in the 70's when the Lord first saved me. After awhile I got bored with his writing :eek: and stopped reading his books, though I occasionally picked up "Decision" magazine.

3. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

javalady,
    What got me was how much his writtings were to IFB. It was just a short simple book on shall we say salvation and your new walk with God.
    The first I ever heard of him must have been in the 50's, but that was the first book of his that I have read.