1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Peace With Iraq

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Feb 4, 2007.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, and it is a shame that Bush and the neocons diverted our attention from the war with al Qaeda to invade Iraq to attempt to fulfill the neocon dream of an American Empire in the Middle East.

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

If you had a plan to fix this problem, I would enjoy listening to you.

But, instead you are abetting the terrorist agenda. It is a shame that you disrespect the president that our country asked to start this war.

I am one of the very few that was against this war.

But, we are at war. That was the will of the people.

And I will support my president and our military.

3. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Which is what?

You're saying that our country, the USA, asked Bush to invade Iraq?

4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

You are kidding, right?

Did you not watch the news as the war built up?

Did you only start watching the news as the terrorist agenda to wage a war of terrorism against our troops and lock us down in a quagmire all the time blaming the USA for their roadside bombings?

Or, do you remember the President asking the country to go against what France, Germany, and Russia said to do?

I remember the President leading a coalition of at least 10 countries as we went to war.

I was against that choice. But, I support the will of the people and our Congressional voters that led to the decision of America to defend our country in Iraq.