1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pedophiles Unite

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by mandym, Sep 2, 2011.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/article/sexual-anarchy

2. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I could not read the whole thing. Too depressing. However it should be no surprise as there are those in the church that have now embraced homosexuality as acceptable so this may very well be next.

3. J.D.

J.D. Active Member
    Site Supporter

You can count on it being next. Remember, one of the key development in promoting that idea and homosexuality is normal was the removal of all references of it being a mental illness from the medical guides and journals, endorsed by the APA and AMA.

You can look for more and more psychologists coming out and speaking on how "normal" sex with children is. Once it has been accepted by the APA it shifts over to the political arena.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed!

The church is joining the world, and will be judged accordingly.

Homosexuals and their contingent want to be accepted and they are slowly progressing toward that goal!

California just passed the law to teach about homosexuals who left their imprint in history!

What a sad day for the children of this state! :tear:

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Pedophiles should receive the death penalty.

6. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Amy I don't agree with you and neither does the Lord. Today The husband of Mary, Joseph, would most likely be branded a pedophile in this country as most bible teachers teach that she was a teenager and he was an adult. Your statement is too broad.
    I agree that the death penalty should be given in the case of rape which the scriptures calls for.

7. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How Do You Know What the Lord ....

....agrees with! Is this not an opinion based solely upon your understanding of the Bible and the Scripture pertaining to death penalties?

You have made a bold statement brother, and I would think you need to make sure you preface future comments with an "IMHO!"

Your comment to Amy makes it sound like you have a "direct line of communication" to and with God. In fact, it sounds as if YOU are speaking on His behalf! That is pretty arrogant to say the least! :tear:

8. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I do and I am.

9. targus

targus New Member

You have a "direct line of communication" to and with God and you are speaking on His behalf ???? :eek:

10. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ...after it embraced divorce and remarriage, after it embraced Feminism.

11. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Yes, I understand this sounds shocking and that most in the church do not but most are not saved.

12. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Yes that is true. :tear:

13. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    All I can Say is>>>

....Ichabod (per your own words, the glory of God has left you and been replaced by egotistical arrogance)! :tear:

#13 righteousdude2, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
  14. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

You think way too much of yourself if you think you can pronounce that on anyone except yourself. Just like those who claim to have some special prayer language. Neither comes from God.

#14 freeatlast, Sep 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2011
  15. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sour Grapes and...

.....Ichabod to your words of contention! I don't think "way too much of me" just very little of you when you ride across cyber psace on your spiritual high-horse! Get a grip FAL, and quit downgrading others with whom you don't agree. Christianity is full of people who don't see eye-to-eye, and we are expected to get along, despite our differences.

So when you dispense words of arrogant, ego led judgment, I'll proclaim Ichabod! :tear:

16. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

You condemn yourself and do not know it.

17. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whatever....

....there is little one can say to help you see beyond the log in your eye. So, let's leave it at that....I am the unrighteous one; the theologically ignorant one; the judgmental fool; and the hypocrite of the year!

So, whatever! :sleep: I give up trying to convince you that others, including myself, have opinions, feelings, and Jesus in their heart, too!

If there were an icon (smilies) that showed someone bowing down, I would paste it here, and let it proclaim to you just how special and anointed you (think you) are. The brilliance from every word that flows off your cyber keyboard is nearly blinding.

Please let me turn your name in for the Baptist of the Year Award...You are going to be show-in!

18. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Thank you for the award. You are sooo kind. However you still condemn yourself.

19. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Do you think anyone here knows the Bible as well as you; that can you learn from people here, or are you only here to straighten everyone else out?

Rather or not you realize it, you do come across as a know-it-all, and you speak in an arrogant manner to those you disagree with.

20. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Thank you for your thoughts. I assume since you are a pillar of righteousness with such great insight that you are praying for me daily. God bless.
    :thumbs: