1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Penn Says: A Gift of a Bible

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Revmitchell, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Someone showed this video before....I think he's under conviction and we should pray for him. He has a valid point about the urgent need to share the gospel if we really do believe what we preach.

3. Allan

Allan Active Member

This was done Dec 8,2008. If you look at many of his videos after than you will see him become more and more aggressive against christians in the main and religion in general. In myIf you watch many of them you will see this. As an example May 2009 (I believe) he has one that is something like Prayer - proof there is no God.

4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is pretty clear even in this video he is an atheist. The point was not about debating the existence of God or his opposition to it.

5. Freedom

Freedom New Member

The point I got out of this video is that we can share the gospel with even the most hardened of atheists if we demonstrate that we really care about them. I showed this in my Sunday school class as a great example of reaching out to the lost.

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The pint of the video was that if we really believe in eternal hell it is contradictory not to tell others about it.

7. Freedom

Freedom New Member

The actual point made was if we truely believe in hell, how could we hate someone enough not to warn them.