1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Perfect job for Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It has been suggested that if a good conservative is elected President, he should noniminate Ron Paul as the Chairman of the Federal Reserve.

Or would Paul make a better Supreme Court Justice

2. AresMan

AresMan Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd go with the first option. He would probably find some way to get rid of it, or at least turn it into utter irrelevancy.

3. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You know, Ron Paul entered Politics less than thirty miles from where I was born and and between his promotion of legalizing drug use and his association with unsavory people as a Liberal followed by no, outward appearing, repentance of these things I would not make him the sweeper of the sewer system.

4. Havensdad

Havensdad New Member

I agree with Paul on the drug issue. It is idiotic to have a Nanny government, telling people what they can and cannot do with their personal lives. If someone wants to climb a cliff, blindfolded, with no safety rope, then that is up to them. If someone else wants to waste their life putting garbage into their body, whether that is alcohol or drugs, that is their business. It is RIDICULOUS to place someone in prison for drug possession, and force the tax payers to feed, clothe, and shelter them for years on end, while another guy goes to the store and buys a case of beer. That is just stupid.

You want to look at people that have "unsavory dealings" with liberals, look at Rick Perry or Romney. They are both fake compromisers. At least Paul is consistent.