1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Personnel Policy

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by dh1948, Oct 7, 2009.

1. dh1948

dh1948 Member
    Site Supporter

Our church is in the process of developing a Policy and Procedure Manual. I am searching for a model for a personnel policy for a medium-size church (300 in attendance with 3 full-time staff members and 2 part-time).

If you have such a policy and do not mind sharing it with me, please contact me and/or email it to me. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Par to of developing this can be to check with the Christian Law Association they can help you develop one that includes side stepping all kinds of law suits.

3. rbell

rbell Active Member

I don't mind sending you what we have. PM me an email address, and I'll forward the PDF's we have.

4. Joseph M. Smith

Joseph M. Smith New Member

I have two I can share, one from the church I served as pastor and one from the church I served recently as interim pastor. But I do not think I can attach them to a private post from within the BB system. I too will need an email address.

5. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I still have my notes from our staff day a few weeks ago but I'm running out. I can post them tonight after dinner if you'd like. We're a larger church but the thoughts will still work for you, I'd gather.

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Sorry! Got your PM - forgot to do this! It's been CRAZY busy here.

But here are the things we got from staff day:

7. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I also have a Ministry Covenant for volunteers and an employee information sheet that shows the holidays that the office is closed, vacation information (including how vacation time is accumulated), sick days, disability, death and jury duty. Not sure if you're interested in that. Is what I posted kind of what you might have been looking for?

8. dh1948

dh1948 Member
    Site Supporter

Yes, this will be helpful. Thanks!