Pew confirms what I knew all along

Discussion in 'News / Current Events' started by targus, Oct 22, 2012.

1. targus

targus
    Expand Collapse

Pew Research: Republicans More Knowledgeable Than Democrats

So Republicans are more knowledgeable than Democrats, contrary to what many would like to believe.

According to whom? None other than the Pew Research Center, a left-of-center organization. Moreover, Pew’s latest survey only reaffirms previous surveys demonstrating the same result.

In fact, the results weren’t even close.

In a scientific survey of 1,168 adults conducted during September and October of last year, respondents were asked not only multiple-choice questions, but also queries using maps, photographs and symbols. Among other subjects, participants identified international leaders, cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, nations on a world map, the current unemployment and poverty rates and war casualty totals.

In a 2010 Pew survey, Republicans outperformed Democrats on 10 of 12 questions, with one tie and Democrats outperforming Republicans on just 1 of the 12. In the latest survey, however, Republicans outperformed Democrats on every single one of 19 questions.

http://cfif.org/v/index.php/comment...republicans-more-knowledgeable-than-democrats

I won't even comment... :smilewinkgrin:

The results of the survey says enough. :laugh:

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf
    Expand Collapse

Biting my tongue here...:tongue3: