1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Phoney Terror Threats?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Dec 27, 2010.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I wasn't done yet Ken. I was just taking a break to spend time with my family. I still have alot more of these "threats" to cover. Notice how fast the neocon element resorts to name calling and poisoning the well? They got no argument other than this.

People are seeing right through this kind of dishonesty now a days Ken. That's why people are turning away from the corporate controlled republican and democratic parties and the corporate controlled mass dream media.

In the "Liberty City Seven" case these men had no weapons, no explosives and no plan. All they had was big talk until paid FBI informant “Brother Muhammad” offered them $50,000. Now, here we have seven dirt poor men of questionable mental abilities that slept in a warehouse being offered more money than they had probably ever seen before in their lives by a man claiming to be with "Al Qeada".

Hey said Bro Muhammad to these seven dirt poor men with questionable mental abilities, how'd you like to make $50,000? Sure said the seven dirt poor men of questionable mental abilities what do we have to do? All you have to do is speak into a recording device and repeat after me. Well, sure said the seven dirt poor men of questionable mental ability we could do that but we're so poor we don't have a recording device to speak into. No problem said Bro Muhammad the FBI er, I mean "Al Qeada" will supply you with one.

Hey said Bro Muhammad to the seven dirt poor men of questionable metal ability how'd you like to make $50,000? Sure said the seven dirt poor men of questionable mental ability what do we have to do? Take some pictures said Bro Muhammad. Is that all said the seven dirt poor men of questionable mental ability? Yes that's all said Bro Muhammad. Well, sure we could do that said the seven dirt poor men of questionable mental ability but we don't have a camera. Don't worry said Bro Muhammad the FBI er, I meam "Al Qeada" will provide you with cameras.

This case like so many others that made the headlines as major terror busts turned out to be nothing more than the entrapment of simple minded people by the FBI.

Now you dishonest debaters out there can poison the well, call names and make all the personal attacks you want but it won't change the facts one iota. The majority of these so called "terror threats and plots" are just phony sting operations engineered to make the headlines and make you think their is a huge terrorist conspiracy out to destroy the USA and that if you don't totally submit yourselves to a corupt money grubbing corporate fascist government the "terrorists" will get you.

#41 poncho, Jan 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2011
  2. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

Now that it only takes one "Credible" tip to get placed on the Terrorist Watch List... She is probably already there!

3. targus

targus New Member

What well documented evidence?

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you're saying I masturbate publicly in adult theaters?

That's a new low...even for you.