1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured PHOTOS: WHAT’S THAT UNDER HILLARY’S PANTSUIT DURING LAST NIGHT’S DEBATE?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Sep 27, 2016.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Here's some more mystery science theater for ya. The person who made this video seems to think Hillary Clinton was sending Lester Holt hand signals during the big debate, what do you all think?

Personally, I don't know and I don't care. Maybe Hillary just has an itchy nose or a nervous tick but I do know how some of you like to display your superior mental capacity and reasoning skills by disparaging others so if you missed your chance or came late to the game in this thread I'm giving you a another chance to do what you do best.

Let the circus begin!

#21 poncho, Sep 28, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I watch debates on C-SPAN, not the networks. In the five minutes leading up to the debate, Lester Holt and crew were doing sound checks and they needed to replace his wireless mic.

Trump's constant sniffing that was heard was likely because of the use of a body mic and it's close proximity to his nose/mouth, while the podium mic was turned off.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Correction: It was an earpiece Lester Holt was having problems with.

What you don't see in this video is Alex Jones and crew discovering that the mod was allowed to wear an earpiece after further "investigation".

#23 poncho, Sep 28, 2016
  4. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, it was quickly obvious that the Donald was debating with both Clinton and Holt which ironically (or not) backfired on the vast left-wing conspiracy because of his innate ability of spontaneity.

HankD

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is it not yet obvious to the Clinton machine that every time they put DT to the test he produces what the masses want : a NON-ESTABLISHMENT free-flowing, off the cuff, loud and charged answer.

It may not be a perfect answer and it usually isn't and even his answers when later ridiculed by the pinko press are to no avail and they still don't have the proverbial clue about his popularity - but its what the masses want and what they love about him! He speaks his mind even when it is a PC blunder! He cares for no man.

It's probably too late for the DNC institution to squelch his momentum because they are still living in Pollyanna-ville.

Even Bernie would have been a better wax-museum choice for them than the stiff, manicured and precise establishment Billary.

One more negative HRC event and DT will come in on a landslide.
    e.g. positive public medical evidence of a serious disease.

HankD

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The Clinton political machine and the mainstream media have a real problem. The internet. It's like a million minds in one "fact checking" everything the politicians and media do and say 24 hours a day. The poor MSM can't catch a break, It's false narratives and propaganda are being deconstructed almost as fast as they can be constructed.

And they're spooked. I wonder if that has anything to do with Obama pushing to turn the control of the internet over to the United Nations October 1st?

Naw, that's probably just another one of those crazy conspiracy theories.

[​IMG]

It may take awhile yet before the "establishment's" loyal viewers realize the standard defense mechanism of throwing pejoratives and disparaging remarks at those pointing out all the media lies and manipulations isn't working anymore as the recent online polls showing Donald Trump the winner of this debate prove.

The days of the dinosaur media are numbered. Time for out right internet censorship?

http://www.baptistboard.com/threads/the-new-censorship.101424/

We'll see won't we?

But seriously folks it's all a kooky conspiracy theory we all know that the corporate media would never lie to us or mislead us or inflame racial tensions and hatred on purpose, don't we? It's just a little media bias. That's all. Don't worry about it.

#26 poncho, Sep 28, 2016
  7. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    FaceBook: Currently overflowing with establishment "deconstruction" here in my neck of the woods.
    And that is here in "Death with Dignity", legalized cannabis, the People's Republic of Washington.

HankD

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I deleted my Facebook account the minute Mark Zuckerberg called all his subscribers "dumb . . . ." and found out it's just another spy platform for the multinational corporations to suck up all our personal information.

They'll get it all anyway but they ain't getting mine from Zuckerberg. Arrogant little nerd.

9. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes it is.

You know, Obama does not control the internet, nor own it. It is a decentralized web of interconnections.

You might as well propagate the rumor that Obama is going to turn sunlight over to the United Nations.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

ICANN does more than just assign and/or approve your website’s domain. ICANN has its own Security and Stability Advisory Committee, which “engages in ongoing threat assessment and risk analysis of the Internet naming and address allocation services to assess where the principal threats to stability and security lie, and advises the ICANN community accordingly.” They are equivalent to your security guard at the bank. Why change the security guard now when voter data is more vulnerable – and prized - than ever?

If ICANN changes hands, so do the security measures taken to protect the rightful owner of your web , the site. If a site was hijacked today – not an uncommon crime in the cyber world - to reassert yourself as the rightful owner, you would go through law enforcement channels, your domain provider, and yes, ICANN.

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...o-controls-icann-jeopardizes-our-presidential

This is from "The Hill" I assume you find it to be a credible source because you have sourced it yourself. You'll probably call it a "conspiracy site" now that I'm sourcing it but anyway . . .

One of the functions of a security guard is to decide who to allow access to a building or an area.

I'm sure you've spent way more time studying the UN and it's documents than I have so you have to know that freedom of thought and speech are very near or at the top of the UN's list of things to be controlled in order to save the planet from deplorables who still believe in nonsense like national sovereignty and individual rights.

Deplorable Americans are considered a "security threat" to Obama and Clinton's utopian global order are they not?

We can totally trust the UN to let us back in the door after we've been locked out. Sure, we can.

#30 poncho, Sep 28, 2016
  11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    poncho it is a good way to sense the aroma of the folks who cling to their bibles and guns.

Yes sometimes we the sheep stink but a good shepherd understands.

HankD

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

This sheep is getting a whiff of the butcher shop in the breeze and it makes me a little unsettled, Hank.

Any who I gotta go get ready for the big fact finding safari I promised to take Baptist Believer on tonight (he loves facts ya know) so I'll talk to ya later. ;)

#32 poncho, Sep 28, 2016
  13. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In that respect, I'm with you poncho.

BTW, I live in one of the redneck communities of western WA.
    60 miles out of the deep blue Seattle area.
    We're red here (but not commie red).

HankD

14. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

annsni I almost didn't recognize you without your picture! LOL