1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plane Crash in Lexington, KY

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by El_Guero, Aug 27, 2006.

1. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Let me assure you that I am in little need of 'relaxing', for I'm about as far away from a "Type 'A'" 'driven' personality as one can possibly be.

Actually, I'm just trying to get out all the facts, here, and be factually accurate. And I saw a couple of insinuations and one factual statement that needed to be corrected, IMO. And as to the physical aspects of LEX, and my familiarity with same, who else should be able on the BB to give correct and accurate information?
    As far as I know, I personally knew no one on the plane, but do know and have traded with or otherwise dealt over the years with several businesses that were affected.
    One more thing. I'm not sure that this early morning flight is usually considered a red-eye, as it originates at 6 AM. But it was and is for the families and friends of the 50 on board, due to the tears shed.

Ed

2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Ed

Like yourself, there will be many people working through this tragedy . . .

. . . There has been a tremendous loss of life. I feel your concern about 'factual evidence'. I did notice, however, that you reported the fence was hit, the fence was not hit, and the NTSA stated that the fence was hit . . . tragedy oftens is accompanied by disorientation.

This is not just for you, but for many that you will meet on a daily basis for the next couple of weeks. Disorientation is a natural result of tragic loss of human life.

I will be praying for you and your community.